Settings Pre-Check has arrived for all Botify users!
Get accurate results quickly and efficiently. Settings Pre-Check helps you ensure your crawl is set up correctly the first time.
Get to the insights faster with validated crawl settings
With Settings Pre-Check, the first time’s the charm. Achieve a more efficient, comprehensive SEO crawl by removing the risk of configuration issues resulting in errors like a 1-URL report.
Settings Pre-Check helps you review your analysis settings to:
- Ensure correct configuration
- Save time (no need to re-crawl!)
- Get the most insightful data
Get Insights Faster
Errors in crawl waste valuable time that could be better spent analyzing complete, accurate data insights.
Settings Pre-Check offers two helpful safeguards against launching an incomplete crawl. First, Botify verifies that the starting point of your SEO analysis is valid. Second, we check to see if a Sitemap file is available on site to be added to the crawl settings.
Save time by validating your settings in advance to be sure that:
- The start URL is retrievable
- A start URL is not a redirection
- A start URL is compatible with the robots.txt of the website
- A start URL has valid links
- All links within a start URL are compatible with the robots.txt
- All links within a start URL are compatible with the allowed domains
To ensure a complete crawl, Botify automatically detects if:
- A Sitemap file is available
- The Sitemap URL returns a HTTP 200 status code
- The Sitemap URL can be found within the robots.txt file (and retrieved)
Uncover SEO Actions with Settings Pre-Check
Now available for all Botify users, Settings Pre-Check means you can get into your insights faster to uncover your most impactful next steps.
Try Settings Pre-Check for your next crawl and start optimizing!