The GDPR: What, Why and How Botify is Compliant by Design
Botify is GDPR compliant by design.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will go into effect in all EU nations starting May 25th, 2018. This landmark law will have data privacy ramifications across Europe.
At Botify, we have a diverse international customer base, and we’ve always prioritized data privacy. Botify does not need any personal information to provide our service and all of our operations in the EU are already compliant with GDPR regulations.
As Botify was designed to respect privacy, the new European law won’t affect our services and doesn’t require our customers to take action. There will be no changes in our services, and our customers won’t notice a thing.First nameLast nameEmailCompany nameRolePlease SelectI’m an SEO analyst/specialist/managerI’m a Content analyst/specialist/managerI’m a Developer / Engineer working with SEOI manage an SEO teamI’m an executiveLegalFinance / AccountingOther
We still decided to organize a webinar on the topic to make sure our customers are educated on how Botify is complying with the GDPR.
In this webinar: SEO, legal and security teams are welcome to join the conversation to:
- Understand the full scope and goal of the GDPR, including important dates associated with the upcoming enactment and any potential impact for organic search marketing
- Learn what kind of data Botify collects and how that data is used
- See how Botify is complying with the GDPR
- Find out how Botify has prepared our platform for the upcoming transition
We’ll also highlight the few data scenarios where the GDPR is relevant to Botify, such as:
- Certain data storage in the EU
- Questions about archiving duration
- Googlebot IPs
- Dashboard creation without personal data
Join our latest webinar to learn about the GDPR and how Botify is complying with the regulation!