Botify’s annual conference, Crawl2Convert (C2C), is just two days away (Thursday, October 29th) – and we can’t wait to share what we have in store for you! Although we (sadly) won’t be gathering in person this year, we thought it was vital to recreate some level of connection that the SEO community is used to; to bring everyone together for enriching content, networking, and of course, some fun – even if that means not leaving your couch!
The theme of this year’s event is “Unlocking Hidden Potential: The True Value of Organic Search As a Performance Marketing Channel.” Why? Well, it’s never been more critical for marketing professionals to understand the impact and return of every single channel and every single dollar; to truly know what’s moving the needle, and driving repeatable revenue and sustainable business growth, especially during volatile, unpredictable times. Organic search is an imperative and strategic channel for the long-term success of any digital business, and plays an important role along the entire customer journey. And we think it’s time for SEO to get the attention and the investment it deserves!
Through the half-day virtual summit, Crawl2Convert will explore what’s next for organic search – specifically its expanding role in customer acquisition and revenue generation – and highlight the role that you – today’s SEO experts – have to play in moving it forward.
Things are about to change in the world of SEO, and Crawl2Convert will explore the potential (and challenges) that come with these changes. So, register for our event below! We’re accommodating global time zones, so choose what’s most appropriate for you!
If you need more convincing, here are three of the many reasons why you should save your seat and join us on Thursday!
A Wealth of Content
Regardless of your industry, your specific role within your organization, your experience with Botify, or where in the world you are based – Crawl2Convert has something for you. We’ve put together 20+ keynotes, panels, fireside chats, and presentations – featuring the expertise and perspectives of so many Botify customers and thought leaders from leading brands B2C and B2B brands across retail, publishing, classifieds, and more.
Are you currently struggling to demonstrate the value of SEO, and in turn, to get the investment you need to accelerate SEO success?
Then check out:
- Driving and Measuring the ROI of SEO, featuring experts from GitHub, CoStar Group, and Realtor.com, who share how they measure and report on quantifiable impact from organic search – and use that data to get key stakeholder buy-in across the organization.
- Advocating for SEO: How to Design an SEO Project That Leaders Can Get Behind, which features SeatGeek, Crate&Barrel, and DHI Group who each have unique experiences successfully vying for the SEO support they need from leadership.
- Building a Botify-Powered Looker Dashboard, led by our partner Looker (Google Cloud), which not only underscores the benefits of analyzing your SEO metrics alongside your other key business KPIs, but also includes a demo of how to manipulate your Botify data directly within your Looker dashboards.
Are you over 2020 (so are we!) and ready to look ahead, to know what’s on the horizon for SEO, marketing, and Botify?
These sessions are for you!
- The Next Big Thing: Core Web Vitals gives Jonthan Chen, Senior Web Ecosystem Consultant from Google, the stage to shed light on this hot topic we’ve all been anticipating. Following a short presentation, he’ll sit down with us for a Q&A.
- AI, Machine Learning, and the Future of SEO explores the role of artificial intelligence and machine learning in both technical and content SEO. Plus, Matt Devine from CV Library, discusses its application across digital marketing.
- The Future of Retail: Trends and Predictions for the Holidays and Beyond welcomes industry leads from Salesforce to share the most up-to-date shopper data, learnings from the shift in consumer behavior, and key trends shaping the future of retail.
Most interested in the technical side of SEO?
Interested in learning how one of the biggest brands in the world (!!) navigated Covid-19?
Join Botify’s CMO Rachel Mearnus for a rare conversation with Tim Resnick from Walmart, discussing Digital Transformation in the Time of Covid-19.
These sessions just scratch the surface of what we have lined up, but as you can tell, we’ve covered all of our bases.
Pro tip: Easily customize your agenda by clicking the calendar icon in the top right corner of any session. This will automatically add the session to your personal calendar for the day so you don’t miss a thing! (But if you do miss a session, don’t fret! They will all be available on-demand following the event for your easy reference!)
Product Deep Dives
It wouldn’t be a Botify event without the opportunity to connect with our platform gurus and delve into the latest features and platform developments that we’ve rolled out over the past few months, and get a sneak peek of what’s to come.
If you’re a Botify customer, you can join Botify’s Chief Product Officer, Christophe Frenet, to learn about the Botify roadmap in Botify 2020: What’s New, What’s Improved, and What’s Next. And if you’re not YET a Botify customer, hear from Botify’s Director of Product Marketing Nate Sullivan talk about our unique full funnel approach to SEO, during Welcome to Botify: Full Funnel Search Technology.
We’ve also put together a handful of SEO Clinics for customers only, hosted by our Botify search experts. Whether you’re a Botify newbie, want a refresh on a certain aspect of the platform, or want to learn more about some of the newer Botify offerings, we are at your disposal. Plus, the SEO Clinics are available on demand all day so you can view them at your leisure.
One of the most beneficial aspects of any event is the networking; the opportunity to escape your normal routine for some organic and fruitful conversations with your peers, face-time with your partners, and accidental run-ins with your SEO friends whom you haven’t seen in months. Although we won’t be commiserating about subpar conference food or jet lag, we have created a number of opportunities for you to connect with your SEO and marketing peers around the world – and of course, with Botify! If our speaker line-up didn’t give it away, we have some pretty fantastic people joining us, so don’t miss out.
Through our event platform, you can pop into themed networking rooms, set up 1:1 meetings, strike up an impromptu text or video chat, and virtually mingle with attendees who share similar interests.
Pro tip: enable the networking feature within your profile and note your areas of interest. That way, we’ll recommend other attendees with whom you should connect. If you’re logged in, click here.
Bonus: While it may not be the reason you show up, we’ve done our best to inject some levity in the event.
We’ll have an SEO trivia game and we encourage you to participate for your chance to win some fun prizes. And, we’ll round out the day with a virtual happy hour and – if you’re joining our US event – an acoustic concert, so take in all of the content, and then kick back with us for some live music.
So, have you signed up? What are you waiting for!
P.S. If you’re interested in the content but can’t join us on Thursday, register and we’ll make sure to send you all of the content following the event.
Look forward to seeing you there!